|NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW
Feedback from leading online retailers and suppliers about the new WDR Online BWS Retail Trends report :
- “This is really good management information” – Garry Brooking, Trading Manager (wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks) Marks & Spencer
- “It’s interesting to see market data that’s more applicable to our business” – Louisa Peskett, Merchandising Manager and Food Buyer, The Wine Society
- “The new report from WDR provides new levels of detail about the online market which we haven’t seen before. It is really valuable to be able to compare our performance in key categories against the overall online market.” – Richard Weaver, Ecommerce Director, Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd.
- “This report provides useful insight into online wine retailing and as such, will be a valuable resource for those companies looking to grow their online sales further.” – Amy White, Marketing Director, Accolade Wines
WDR provides a range of products and services focused on the UK drinks industry.
- WDR – quarterly report
- WDR Confidential – customised quantitative research service
- WDR Qualitative – new qualitative research service, partnering with leading consultancy
- WDR online BWS retail trends – new analysis and insight on the sale of alcohol online, based on actual retailer ePOS data
WDR is independent of any producer, retailer or trade association.
If you would like to know more about WDR, call us on :
+44 118 974 4390 or email us on
What has been covered by WDR?
Click here for the full listing of what has been covered to date