The 2010 WDR Annual Review has just been published and can be purchased online here!
Bringing together the latest market data with the best bits of WDR’s own 2010 consumer research programme, the WDR Annual Review is the ideal report for the busy decision maker who needs to understand what actually happened in 2010.
The Annual Review includes data and analysis on both the off trade (eg supermarkets, off licences, convenience stores) and on trade (eg pubs, bars, hotels and restaurants) for the whole of 2010.
- What were the biggest drinks categories in 2010?
- How did the off trade perform vs the on trade?
- How are the main categories split between off trade and on trade?
- Were value and margin sacrificed for volume?
- What were the 8 main trends in 2010?
- Who were the main winners and losers in 2010?
- How did the biggest 5 categories perform in the key on trade channels?
- Did Australian wine sell more than French, Italian or American?
- How important were the top 5 brands in the key off trade categories?
- What do British adults drink most often?
- Which consumer segments drink wine most often?
- Do women drink spirits more often than men?
- Which consumer segments spend the most on alcohol?
- Which on trade outlets had the highest average sales per outlet in 2010?
- How did inflation on alcoholic drinks compare to CPI and RPI in 2010?
- How did the core foreign currencies relevant to alcohol perform against the £?
- How does 2010 fit in with longer term volume trends?
- What is the outlook for 2011?
How much is the Annual Review?
Just £150 + VAT
How do I purchase a copy of the WDR Annual Review 2010?
Easy – click here where you can quickly register and then purchase your own copy of the review.
You can pay by invoice or online by credit card.